Tuesday, July 25, 2017

STAMPlorations inspiration #145

Time for another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where we all feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers. Today it's our fearless leader's turn.

Today we're using Shery's Shery Russ Designs stamps. From now until July 31st all of Shery's stamps are 10% off in the STAMPlorations store! Faith Expressions is 20% off this week. Remember you can use the code STAMPGIRLMARIA for an extra 20% off anything you order too! If you missed the 4th Birthday celebration, you should check out all the new goodies in the store - stamps, dies and stencils!

In my series of cards stamping on patterned paper (like here, here and here) I chose to use a feather stamp and went in search of a fitting PP. Found one in a Heidi Swapp 6x6 pack.


I thought the "life is beautiful" phrase on the PP worked well with the artsy feathers. I heat embossed them in teal cuz there are little splodges of teal in the corners of the PP ;) And keeping with the feather theme, I added my sentiment on a die cut feather. This works well as it creates a trio of images on the card pleasing to the eye.



Wanna see more feathers? Here is a another project using Shery's feathers with a different technique. And another with some different feathers. Guess I like feathers, eh?

Don't forget to leave comments on the July inspiration posts. One random commenter will be chosen each month to win a $10 GC to the store. Here's the lineup.

I'm going over to:
Danipeuss - Quick and Easy (cuz it was!)

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

I love the idea of that whisper white sentiment paper and the chic addition of those teal feathers. I never know how to use some of the larger prints on pattern paper and this is genius!

Mary Holshouser said...

Simple but so pretty.
The color of the feathers
is great and really makes
them pop.
thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...